The Greek Dog
Turns out the components of a Greek salad make an awfully good topping for a hot dog, especially when they’re spiked with a hit of black olive tapenade.
Makes 8 | Total Time: Less Than 30 Mins
- 3 tablespoons black olive tapenade
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 package Applegate Organics® The Great Organic Uncured Beef Hot Dog™ Brand - 14oz
- 1 package hot dog buns, toasted
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 ripe tomato, cored and chopped
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Stir together the tapenade and mayonnaise in a small bowl; set aside.
- Grill hot dogs to desired doneness.
- Arrange the hot dogs inside each toasted bun and top with some of the tapenade mayo.
- Top each dog with the chopped cucumber, tomato, and onion.
- Finish with the crumbled feta and serve.