Miami Dog: Pineapple and Potato Chips
Popular in Miami, Colombian-style hot dogs tend to load up everything but the kitchen sink. Feel free to customize these as you like…a little pickled or fresh jalapeño wouldn’t be out of place with this sweet-salty combo.
Watch the videoMiami Dog
Makes 8 | Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- 1 package Applegate Organics® The Great Organic Uncured Beef Hot Dog™ Brand
- 1 package hot dog buns, toasted
- Yellow mustard
- 2 cups chopped fresh or canned pineapple
- Potato chips
- Grill hot dogs to desired doneness.
- Arrange hot dogs in toasted buns.
- Top each hot dog with ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise.
- Spoon some of the chopped pineapple of over each dog, then take handfuls of potato chips and crumble them over everything.