Memphis Dog: Pickles, Onions and Mustard
Memphis barbecue is usually served with some pickles and onions on the side. Turns out the combo makes a pretty nice hot dog topping, too. If you want to go whole hog, lavishly butter the hamburger buns after toasting them.
Watch the videoMemphis Dog
Makes 8 | Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- 1 package Applegate Organics® The Great Organic Uncured Beef Hot Dog™ Brand
- 1 package hamburger buns, toasted
- Yellow mustard
- 1 small white onion, thinly sliced into rounds
- 2–3 dill pickles, sliced
- Cut hot dogs lengthwise (without cutting all the way through) and open like a book.
- Grill split hot dogs to desired doneness.
- Arrange the grilled dogs on the toasted hamburger buns and top with a drizzle of mustard, a few rings of onions, and some pickled slices.
In This Recipe
Applegate Organics® The Great Organic Uncured Turkey Hot Dog™ BrandView product | View recipes