Atlanta Dog: Vidalia Onion and Peach Relish
It’s impossible to think of Georgia without imagining orchards full of peach trees and fields of sweet onions. Here, they come together into one delicious hot dog topping. On the side? Sweet tea, of course.
Pickled jalapeños bring the tang and heat to this fresh, juicy relish. We love it over hot dogs, grilled chicken, and pork chops.
Watch the videoAtlanta Dog
Makes 8 | Total Time: Less Than 30 Mins
- 1 package Applegate® Hot Dogs
- 1 package hot dog buns, toasted
- 2 ripe but firm peaches, peeled, if you like, and chopped
- 2 pickled jalapeños, finely chopped
- ½ cup finely chopped Vidalia onion
- ¼ teaspoon celery seed
Vidalia Onion and Peach Relish
- Combine the peaches, jalapeños, onions, and celery seed in a medium bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and toss well to combine.
1.Grill hot dogs to desired doneness.
2.Tuck each dog into a toasted bun and top with plenty of vidalia onion and peach relish.
In This Recipe
Applegate Organics® The Great Organic Uncured Turkey Hot Dog™ BrandView product | View recipes