Chicago Dog: The Works!
Perhaps the best-known hot dog in the world, a good Chicago dog should be colorful, fresh, and messy.
Watch the videoChicago Dog
Makes 8 | Total Time: Less Than 30 Mins
- 1 package Applegate Organics® The Great Organic Uncured Beef Hot Dog™ Brand
- 1 package hot dog buns with poppy seeds, toasted
- 2 small ripe tomatoes, cored, halved and sliced
- Yellow mustard
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 2 dill pickles, quartered
- Sport peppers
- Celery salt
- Grill hot dogs to desired doneness.
- Arrange hot dogs in the toasted buns and tuck in a few tomato slices.
- Top the hot dogs with mustard and relish, followed by a sprinkling of chopped onion, a pickle slice, and a few sport peppers.
- Finally, shake some celery salt over each dog.