Featured Whole30 Approved® Products
What Whole30 Approved® Means
Applegate® products that are Whole30 Approved® contain...
- No added sugar of any kind, real or artificial. No maple syrup, honey, agave nectar, coconut sugar, Splenda, Equal, Nutrasweet, xylitol, stevia, etc. Fruit or fruit juice is the only acceptable sweetener.
- High quality protein: Meat sourced from humanely raised animals that contain no hormones and no antibiotics.
- No grains. This includes (but is not limited to) wheat, rye, barley, oats, corn, rice, millet, bulgur, sorghum, amaranth, buckwheat, sprouted grains, rice bran, germ, starch, and so on.
- No dairy. This includes cow, goat or sheep’s products such as milk, cream, cheese, and whey.
- No to most forms of legumes. This includes beans of all kinds (black, red, pinto, navy, white, kidney, lima, fava, etc.), chickpeas, lentils, and peanuts. This also includes all forms of soy: soy sauce, miso, tofu, tempeh, edamame, and soybean oil.
- No alcohol, with the exception of wine vinegars.
- No carrageenan, MSG, or sulfites. If these ingredients appear in any form on the label, it’s out for the Whole30®.
- Whole30 Program Rules