Ultimate Salami Sandwich
A good hoagie offers a plethora of flavors and textures—salty, tangy, crunchy, creamy. This one offers all of those things, in spades.
1 sandwich | Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- 2 tablespoons olive tapenade
- 1 6-inch hoagie bun, split lengthwise and lightly toasted
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves, shredded
- 2 ounces Applegate Naturals® Genoa Salami (about 10 slices)
- 2 ounces Applegate Organics® Provolone (about 3 slices)
- 2 heaping tablespoons chopped giardiniera
- Spread the tapenade over the bottom half of the hoagie bun, then top with the shredded lettuce, salami, provolone and chopped giardiniera.
- Arrange the remaining bun half over top, and cut in half before serving. The sandwich can be made up to 4 hours in advance, wrapped tightly and refrigerated.