Ultimate Roast Beef Sandwich
If making this sandwich ahead, pack the fried onions (and yes, we admit to loving the ones that come in a can and are best known for topping green bean casserole) separately in an airtight container and tuck them into the sandwich just before eating it, so they keep their crunch.
1 sandwich | Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1½ teaspoons finely grated horseradish, or to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 brioche bun, split and lightly toasted
- 4 to 5 slices Applegate Organics® Roast Beef
- 2 slices Applegate Organics® Mild Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup baby arugula
- 2 tablespoons fried onions, store-bought or homemade
- Stir together the mayonnaise, horseradish and plenty of black pepper in a small bowl.
- Spread the horseradish mayo over the insides of the bun.
- Top with the roast beef, cheddar and arugula.
- Sprinkle the fried onions over the arugula and top with the bun.