WELL CARVED™ Organic Turkey Burger Nachos
Whether you serve these loaded nachos as a party appetizer or as dinner, everyone will come away happy.
Serves 4-6 | Total Time: Less Than 30 Mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (15-ounce) package Well Carved™ Organic Turkey Burgers
- 1 cup SIETE Red Enchilada Sauce
- 1 (5-ounce) bag SIETE® Sea Salt Grain-Free Tortilla Chips
- 4 cups shredded Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and chopped
- ½ white onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro leaves
- Sir Kensington's Mexican-Inspired Chile Lime Crema Everything Sauce
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add turkey burgers.
- Cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, until cooked & crumbled.
- Add enchilada sauce; simmer 5 to 10 minutes, or until thickened and reduced.
- Arrange half of the chips on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Top with half of the meat mixture and half of the cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top nachos with tomato, avocado, onion and cilantro. Drizzle with Crema.