WELL CARVED™ Organic Turkey Burger Nachos
Whether you serve these loaded nachos as a party appetizer or as dinner, everyone will come away happy.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add turkey burgers.
- Cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, until cooked & crumbled.
- Add enchilada sauce; simmer 5 to 10 minutes, or until thickened and reduced.
- Arrange half of the chips on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Top with half of the meat mixture and half of the cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top nachos with tomato, avocado, onion and cilantro. Drizzle with Crema.