We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. For now, please contact us at: email@example.com. Thanks!
These crisp, buttery twists take well to interpretation—feel free to swap out the types of cheese or seeds with anything you like or have on hand.
Makes 32 straws | Total Time: Less Than 60 Mins
• 1 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry, defrosted according to package
• 1 large egg, lightly beaten
• 6 slices Applegate Naturals® Medium Cheddar Cheese, finely chopped
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
• 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
Note: Any unbaked cheese straws can be frozen on their baking sheets, then transferred to resealable plastic bags, and kept in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.