Harvest Turkey Bowl with Curried Vinaigrette
A salad becomes a meal with the addition of nutty quinoa, sliced turkey and crunchy apple and celery. A simple curried vinaigrette ties it all together.
- 3 cups salad greens
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 3 slices APPLEGATE NATURALS® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 1–2 celery ribs, chopped
- ½ crisp apple, chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted sunflower seeds
- 3 tablespoons Curried Vinaigrette (see below)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons unseasoned rice vinegar 1 teaspoon honey
- ¾ teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
For the bowl:
- Place salad greens in a wide bowl.
- Top with quinoa, turkey, chopped celery, apples and sunflower seeds.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over the bowl and serve at once.
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake until well combined. Alternately, whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl until well combined.