Salami Foldover with Arugula
Not exactly a sandwich, not exactly a quesadilla…”foldover” seems the best way to describe this totally yummy concoction. Using a thin tortilla cooked until crisp really allows the savory filling to shine.
Makes 1 | Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- 1 (8-inch) flour or grain-free tortilla
- 3 slices APPLEGATE ORGANICS® Provolone
- 6–7 slices APPLEGATE NATURALS® Genoa Salami
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze
- Handful of fresh arugula
- Lay tortilla in the bottom of a heavy skillet. Top with cheese, tearing it into pieces if needed to cover tortilla. Top with salami.
- Cook the prepared tortilla over moderate heat until cheese is melted and underside is toasted, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer tortilla to a plate.
- Drizzle balsamic glaze over cheese and salami and top with arugula. Fold in half and serve at once.