Spicy Breaded Chicken Snacking Plate
Look ma, no fork! Sometimes it’s fun to serve a casual finger food dinner, for kids and adults alike. Round it out by adding more veggies, like cucumbers or bell pepper, or sliced apples or other fruit.
Serves 3-4 | Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- 1 (TK-oz) package APPLEGATE NATURALS® Spicy Breaded Chicken Bites
- 4 carrots, cut into sticks
- 4 celery ribs, cut into sticks
- 4–6 oz blue cheese
- ⅓ cup ranch dressing
- Cook the chicken according to package instructions. Remove from the heat.
- Arrange the chicken, carrots, celery and blue cheese on a platter or board.
- Pour the dressing into a small bowl and place on the platter. Serve at once.