Kate’s French Sandwich
Excuse me, garçon, is there butter on this sandwich? Yes. Yes there is. Bon, je vais manger deux.
Friend of the Applegate family, Kate Winslow from And We Ate, shows us how to make a refined sandwich for even the most persnickety guest.
Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- ½ loaf crusty baguette
- 1+ T room temperature butter
- 3 slices Applegate Naturals® Black Forest Ham
- 1 handful arugula
- 1 thinly sliced white onion
- 3 thinly sliced radishes
- Slice baguette in half lengthwise. Spread butter generously on each half.
- Lay ham on bottom half of baguette and stack arugula, a few slices of white onion and radishes on top of the ham. Top sandwich with the other half of the baguette and voila! Bon appétit!