Hot Dogs with Corn Salad
A colorful corn salad tastes great on a juicy grilled hot dog, offering crunch, sweetness and a little heat.
6 Hot Dogs | Total Time: Less Than 60 Mins
- 4 ears fresh corn, steamed
- ½ red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and finely chopped
- ½ –1 jalapeño, stemmed, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package APPLEGATE ORGANICS® THE GREAT ORGANIC UNCURED BEEF HOT DOG™
- 6 hot dog buns, toasted
- To make the corn salad, cut the kernels from the steamed ears of corn and place in a bowl. Add the chopped bell pepper, jalapeño and scallions. Add the vinegar and oil and toss well to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Grill the hot dogs according to package instructions. Place into the toasted buns and top with some of the corn salad. Serve at once.