Grilled Sausage Sub with Cole Slaw
Make your next backyard barbecue easier than ever by serving delicious Italian sausage with creamy cole slaw and crisp pickles.
Serves 4 | Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- 1 package Applegate Organics® Sweet Italian Sausage, sliced lengthwise
- 1 (26-inch) French baguette
- ½ cup grainy mustard
- 1 to 2 cups cole slaw
- ½ cup dill pickle chips
- 8 toothpicks
- Grill the sausage on a medium-high grill for about 10 minutes turning often. Set aside.
- Slice baguette lengthwise and spread grainy mustard on both sides.
- Halve sausages lengthwise and arrange on the baguette. Top with cole slaw and pickles.
- Close the baguette and place the toothpicks evenly down the length of the sandwich. Slice between each toothpick and serve.