Turkey Sausage and Cheese Sliders
A platter of these sliders take just minutes to assemble, but they’ll disappear in seconds.
Makes 12 | Total Time: Less Than 30 Mins
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons relish
- Dash of hot sauce
- 2 (7-ounce) packages of Applegate Naturals® Savory Turkey Breakfast Sausage Patties
- 12 small dinner rolls
- 3 slices Applegate Naturals® Medium Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup sliced dill pickles
- In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, ketchup and relish, adding hot sauce to taste. Set aside.
- Cook the sausage patties according to the package instructions. Meanwhile, split the dinner rolls and cut each slice of cheese into 4 equal squares. Spread some of the sauce on the split sides of the rolls. Lay a slice of cheese on the bottom of each roll.
- When the sausage patties are ready, lay one in each roll, arrange a few pickles over the sausage and top with the other roll half. Serve immediately.