Turkey Cabbage Cup Party Platter
Photography by: Sarah Steffens
Melissa Urban, co-creator of Whole30, shows us how you can enjoy Asian-inspired flavors, without grains, sugar, or dairy. She uses cabbage leaves to cradle a mixture of carrots, radishes, cilantro, and chopped oven roasted turkey for a light and easy Whole30 compliant meal.
Watch the videoTurkey Cabbage Cup Party Platter
Serves 4 | Total Time: Less Than 30 Mins
- 4 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. dried garlic powder
- Juice from ½ lemon or 2 Tbs. raw apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 2 whole scallions, minced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and shredded
- 2-4 radishes, diced in small pieces
- 1 package of Applegate Organics® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, chopped
- 8 green or red cabbage leaves
- Whisk olive oil, sea salt, garlic powder, lemon juice, cilantro and scallion in a large bowl.
- Gently toss in shredded carrots, radish and chopped turkey.
- Fill cabbage leaves and arrange on a platter.
*This recipe can be prepped 1-2 days in advance.