A quick run under the broiler transforms these stacks of pepperoni, cheese, peppers and olives into crispy, chewy, one-bite, low-carb marvels.
Serves 4 | Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- Arrange as many pieces of pepperoni as you like on a baking sheet.
- Cut the mozzarella into ½-inch square pieces and place 1 piece in the center of each piece of pepperoni.
- Cut the pepper into very thin slices then cut into 1-inch lengths. Arrange 1 to 2 pieces on each piece of pepperoni.
- Lay 1 olive slice on each piece of pepperoni.
- Preheat the broiler and broil the pepperoni stacks until cheese is melted and bubbling, 2 to 4 minutes. Serve at once.