Homemade Mini Pepperoni Pizza
Raid your fridge and pantry for other toppings and get creative. Think: green and black olives, bell peppers, roasted eggplant, bacon, artichoke hearts, cherry tomatoes, red onions, mushrooms, broccoli, pepperoncini, pineapple, spinach. It’s one night when everyone gets to be the boss!
Total Time: Less Than 30 Mins
- 1 box King Arthur Classic Pizza Crust Mix
- 1 (28 oz.) can Jersey Fresh crushed tomatoes
- 1 package Applegate Naturals® Provolone Cheese
- 1 package Applegate Naturals®
Pork & Beef Pepperoni
or Applegate Naturals® Turkey Pepperoni
- Parmesan cheese, for grating
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 500°F. Make the pizza dough according to package instructions, then divide into 12 equal balls.
- Arrange on an oiled tray and keep covered with plastic wrap until ready to use.
- Pat out 3 rounds of dough on an oiled baking sheet. Spread a little sauce on each pizza, then tear some provolone over the sauce.Top with the pepperoni and any other toppings you like. Finish up with some grated parmesan and a drizzle of olive oil. Repeat with the remaining dough and toppings to make 12 mini pizzas.
- Pop the pizzas, in batches, into the oven and bake until bubbling and golden, 10–12 minutes. Let cool for 2 minutes before cutting. Yum!