Jeff’s Dolce Vita Sandwich
Take a mini vacation during your lunch break with this Dolce Vita sandwich developed by our resident foodie, Jeff from Product Management.
Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- 2 slices country white bread
- 1+ T Sir Kensington’s Mayonnaise (mix in your favorite herbs like chives, tarragon, basil or parsley to jazz it up)
- 3 slices Applegate Naturals®
- 2 slices Applegate Naturals® Black Forest Ham
- 2 slices Applegate Naturals® Pepperoni
- 1 slice Applegate Naturals® Provolone Cheese
- 1 thinly sliced pickled onion
- 1 handful thinly sliced fennel
- 1 handful arugula, rinsed and dried
- 1+ T olive tapenade
- Spread each slice of bread with a spoonful of mayonnaise. *Optional: Before spreading, mix some of your favorite herbs into the mayo, it’ll spice up your sandwich!
- Layer salami, ham, pepperoni and provolone cheese on one slice of bread.
- Stack slices of pickled onion, fennel, and a handful of arugula on top of the cheese.
- Finish it off with a heaping spoonful of olive tapenade and top with the remaining slice of bread. This sandwich is elegant, colorful, and a little taste of the Mediterranean coast!