Grilled Chicken Tacos with Radish Salsa and Avocado
A quick and easy radish salsa adds a new dimension to our favorite chicken tacos.
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed and finely diced
- 2 scallions, minced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 (8-ounce) packages Applegate Naturals® Grilled Chicken Breast Strips or Applegate Naturals® Fajita-Style Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 8 good-quality corn tortillas
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- To make the salsa, combine the radishes, scallions, jalapeño, lime juice and salt in a bowl; stir to combine.
- Heat up the chicken breast strips according to the package instructions.
- While the chicken heats up, toast the corn tortillas.
- To assemble the tacos, divide the chicken evenly among the corn tortillas. Top with some of the diced avocado, the radish salsa and the chopped cilantro. Serve at once.