Applegate Naturals® Classic Pork Breakfast Sausage links aren't just for breakfast—their savory, peppery flavor make perfect pigs in a blanket. One box of puff pastry would be enough for a triple batch, so depending on the size of your party, feel free to scale up!
Makes 20 | Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- 1 sheet puff pastry from a 17.3-ounce package, defrosted
- 1 (7-ounce) package Applegate Naturals® Classic Pork Breakfast Sausage
- Ketchup and mustard, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lightly roll out the puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured work surface. Using a sharp knife, cut the pastry along the seams into three long strips. Cut the pastry crosswise into 20 one-inch wide strips (you will not use all the pastry).
- Cut the frozen sausages in half crosswise. Wrap a strip of pastry around each sausage piece and place, seam-side down, on the baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown and puffed, 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve immediately with ketchup and mustard.