These skewered chicken strips are a unique twist on traditional buffalo wings, with same zip and zing – and they're easier to pull together!
- 2 (8-ounce) packages Applegate Naturals® Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- ½ cup hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 finely grated garlic clove
- Kosher salt
- Celery and carrot sticks, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Thread the chicken strips onto 6-inch bamboo skewers, 1 or 2 pieces of chicken per skewer.
- Combine the hot sauce, ghee, vinegar, grated garlic and a pinch of salt in a glass measuring cup. Microwave on high until the ghee is melted, about 30 seconds. Stir together to combine.
- Dip each skewer into the hot sauce mixture so that the chicken is fully coated, then arrange in a single layer on the lined baking sheet. Bake in the oven until sizzling, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the skewers from the oven and serve immediately with the celery and carrot sticks.