Buffalo Chicken Salad
Think of this salad-simple and satisfying-as a launching pad. Personalize it with additional veggies or a different type of cheese or dressing.
As featured in The Applegatarian.
Serves 4 | Total Time: Less Than 30 Mins
- 1 (16-ounce) package APPLEGATE NATURALS® Spicy Breaded Chicken Breast Bites
- 1 (5-ounce) box baby kale or 1 large head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 4 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 1 English cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
- ½ cup pickled banana peppers, roughly chopped
- ¾ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- Cook the chicken according to the package instructions. Set aside.
- Arrange the salad greens, celery, cucumber, and banana peppers on a platter or in a salad bowl. Scatter the blue cheese and chicken over the greens. Serve at once, with the dressing on the side.