Legend has it that this sandwich was the brainstorm of a man from the town of Bauru, who went into a Sao Paolo café and asked for a hot combination of roast beef, cheese, tomatoes, and pickles. It quickly became a hit. Served cold, it makes the perfect brown bag lunch.
Makes 1 sandwich | Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- 1 knotted roll, split
- 3 slicesApplegate Naturals® Roast Beef
- 1–2 slicesApplegate Naturals® Muenster Cheese
- 2 slices ripe tomatoes
- Several slices sweet pickles
- Generously spread the inside of the roll with mayonnaise.
- Arrange the slices of roast beef and cheese inside the roll, then top with the tomatoes and pickle slices.