Cheeseballs are a classic for a reason (several reasons, actually): They are a breeze to pull together, they call for easy-to-find ingredients that come together to deliver big flavor, and they are easily customizable. Plus, they’re just fun to serve and eat.
Serves 8 | Total Time: Less Than 30 Mins
- 8 ounces Applegate Naturals® Turkey Bacon or Applegate Naturals® Sunday Bacon® Brand
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 6 ounces Applegate Naturals® Shredded Medium Cheddar Cheese
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- Fresh vegetables, such as carrots, cucumbers, bell peppers and radishes, for serving
- Cook the bacon according to package instructions until crisp. Drain on paper towels then chop finely. Set aside.
- Combine the cream cheese, Cheddar, scallions and mustard in a bowl and stir until well combined. Shape into a ball. (Cheeseball can be made up until this point, wrapped tightly in plastic wrap, and refrigerated for up to 24 hours.)
- Stir together the chopped bacon and parsley in a shallow dish. Roll the cheeseball in the bacon mixture until evenly coated. To serve, arrange on a tray with the vegetables.