Turkey, Bacon and Avocado Sandwich with Sundried Tomato Mayo
This super-stuffed spin on the BLT doesn’t require perfect summer tomatoes for success. A quick sundried tomato mayo offers plenty of flavor.
Serves 4 | Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 8 oil-packed sundried tomatoes, drained and finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon smoked or sweet paprika
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices wholegrain bread, lightly toasted
- 8 slices Applegate Naturals® Oven Roasted Turkey
- 8 slices cooked Applegate Naturals® Sunday Bacon® Brand
- 2 firm-ripe avocados, pitted, peeled and sliced
- Combine the mayonnaise, chopped sundried tomatoes, paprika and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Spread the sundried tomato mixture evenly over the toasted bread. Top half of the slices with the turkey, bacon and avocado.
- Close the sandwiches with the remaining slices of toast. Cut the sandwiches in half and serve.