Prosciutto-Wrapped Salmon with Asparagus and Snap Peas
With its pinks and greens and bright, fresh flavors, this recipe is like spring on a sheet pan.
As featured in The Applegatarian, an outlet where employees and advocates of the nation’s leading natural and organic meat brand dish about their favorite recipes, tips, products, partners and more.
Serves 4 | Total Time: Less Than 30 Mins
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) salmon fillets
- 4 slices APPLEGATE NATURALS® Prosciutto
- Chopped fresh chives, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Combine the asparagus and snap peas on a large rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss gently until evenly coated. Spread out on the baking sheet.
- Season the salmon fillets all over with salt and pepper. Wrap each fillet with a piece of prosciutto and nestle into the vegetables.
- Roast until the salmon is cooked through and the vegetables are crisp-tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the chives and serve at once.