Natural Turkey Sandwich with Provolone Cheese
It's the turkey sandwich with natural turkey and natural cheese … so what could be more natural than enjoying it any time you like?
Makes 6 | Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt butter in a small pan over medium heat.
- Sauté onions and mushrooms until tender; set aside.
- Place bottom halves of bread on a lined cookie sheet.
- Top each with 1 to 2 slices turkey, the mushroom/onion mixture, and 1 to 2 slices cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven, serve or pack one into your insulated lunchbox!