Kale Salad with Citrus Ginger Turkey
Curly kale, juicy clementines, and bright radishes make for a beautiful salad; tender slices of Applegate’s Citrus Ginger Turkey make it a complete meal.
- 1 head curly kale, ribs discarded and leaves chopped
- 1 (7-ounce) package Applegate Naturals Citrus Ginger Turkey
- 1 small watermelon radish, thinly sliced
- 2 clementines, peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ cup sesame ginger dressing, for serving
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
- Divide the kale among 4 shallow salad bowls or plates.
- Roll up each piece of turkey and then cut in half. Divide the turkey rolls, radishes, and clementines evenly among the salads.
- Drizzle the dressing evenly over the salads and garnish with sesame seeds, if you like. Serve at once.