Ham and Cucumber Sandwiches
This compact combo is a real crowd pleaser, both for a kid-friendly lunch or an adult-only afternoon tea. If you want extra zing, mash some chopped herbs (dill, parsley, chives, etc.) into the cream cheese before spreading it.
Makes 1 sandwich | Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 slices sandwich bread
- Thinly sliced cucumber rounds
- 3 slices Applegate Naturals® Black Forest Ham
- Spread the cream cheese over one of the slices of bread.
- Top with enough cucumber slices to evenly cover the bread.
- Lay the ham over the cucumber, followed by the remaining slice of bread.
- Cut off the crusts, if you like. Cut in half or quarters and serve.