Easy Chicken Fajitas Recipe
Fajitas might be the most iconic Tex-Mex dish, and the dish’s ease and speed make it a great weeknight dinner, especially when you’re well stocked with all the fixings. These are traditionally made in a cast-iron pan, but they can also be made easily in a grill pan over a gas or charcoal grill.
Serves 4-5 | Total Time: Less Than 30 Mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 bell peppers, cored, seeded, and sliced
- 1 small white onion, sliced
- 2 (8-ounce) packages APPLEGATE NATURALS® Fajita Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- Fixings: warm flour tortillas, salsa, guacamole (preferably Wholly® Guacamole), pickled jalapeños, fresh lime wedges, sour cream
- Heat the olive oil in a large heavy skillet over moderately-high heat. Add the peppers and onions and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken strips and cook, stirring occasionally, until warmed through and the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Serve the fajita mixture at once with the fixings on the side.