Citrus Ginger Turkey Sandwich with Spicy Broccoli Slaw
Bagged broccoli slaw, dressed up in a spicy mayonnaise, makes a crunchy, flavorful alternative to lettuce and pairs well with Applegate’s Citrus Ginger Turkey.
Makes 2 Sandwiches | Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons gochujang or sriracha sauce, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice, or to taste
- 4 slices sandwich bread, toasted
- 2 cups broccoli slaw
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 slices Applegate Naturals Citrus Ginger Turkey
- ½ small watermelon radish, thinly sliced
- In a bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, gochujang and lime juice. Spread 1 teaspoon of the mayonnaise mixture on 1 piece of toasted bread; repeat with another 1 teaspoon mixture and 1 piece of toasted bread. Set aside.
- Add the broccoli slaw to the remaining mayonnaise mixture and mix well to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide the broccoli slaw mixture evenly on the 2 plain pieces of toast. Top evenly with the turkey and watermelon radishes, then top with the reserved toasts. Cut in half and serve at once.