Bacon and Banana S’mores Recipe
The King of Graceland famously loved eating peanut butter, banana, and bacon sandwiches, the ultimate sweet and savory combo. We’re leveling up, turning that favorite sammie into gooey s’mores, with a killer filling of ripe bananas, toasted marshmallows, dark chocolate peanut butter cups, and crisp bacon. Talk about a hunka hunka burning love!
Makes 8 S'mores | Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- 8 marshmallows
- 16 round digestive biscuits or graham cracker squares
- 1 large ripe banana, cut crosswise into 16 slices
- 4 (1.4-ounce) packages dark chocolate peanut butter cups, preferably Justin’s® Organic Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- 4 slices cooked APPLEGATE NATURALS® Sunday Bacon bacon
- Toast the marshmallows over an open fire or grill, or under the broiler.
- To assemble the s’mores, cover a digestive biscuit with a couple slices of banana, then top with a chocolate peanut butter cup, the toasted marshmallow, and bacon. Close up with the another biscuit, and eat at once. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.