The Southwest Burger
You can reveal to your guests that they are enjoying a southwest burger recipe with organic beef or organic turkey if you like … or allow them to think it just the regular, less-healthy variety if you choose to.
Serves 4 | Total Time: Less Than 30 Mins
- Grill burgers according to directions on package.
- Add a slice of cheese on each burger just before removing from grill.
- Place burgers on buns and top each with a mound of grilled onions and guacamole.
- Thaw burgers and divide each one into 3 or 4 equal parts.
- Shape into mini patties and grill.
- Proceed with above directions using slider buns.