Southwestern Turkey Wrap
We like a splash of chipotle hot sauce, but younger lunchers might prefer this wrap made with plain cheddar and no sauce.
1 wrap | Total Time: Less Than 15 Mins
- 1 (10-inch) tortilla or wrap
- 3 slices Applegate Naturals® Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 2 slices Applegate Organics® Monterey Jack Cheese
- 2 leaves romaine lettuce, chopped
- ½ small ripe tomato, chopped
- ½ small ripe avocado, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- Chipotle hot sauce, optional
- Lay the tortilla on a work surface. Arrange the turkey slices over the tortilla then top with the cheese.
- Scatter the lettuce, tomato and avocado over the cheese then drizzle with the dressing.
- Sprinkle some hot sauce over everything, if you like.
- Roll up like a burrito and serve.