Chocolate Bacon Bark
Sweet and salty, these three-ingredient candies make an awesome gift. Though we love the combinations suggested below, you can experiment to your heart’s content, adding any kind of dried fruit, nuts, seeds or spices to complement the deep savor of the candied bacon and chocolate.
Makes 15 (2 x 2-inch) candies | Total Time: Less Than 60 Mins
For White Chocolate Bark with Cranberries:
- 10 ounces good quality white chocolate, chopped
- 3 strips Pumpkin Pie Spiced Candied Bacon, chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
For Dark Chocolate Bark with Coconut:
- 10 ounces good quality dark chocolate, chopped
- 3 strips Cocoa Candied Bacon, chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler (or in a microwave), stirring until smooth. Pour the melted chocolate over the parchment paper and spread it out with the back of a spoon to make a rectangle that measures about 6 x 10 inches.
- If making the white chocolate bark, sprinkle the candied bacon and cranberries over the chocolate. If making the dark chocolate bark, sprinkle the candied bacon and coconut over the chocolate.
- Let the chocolate harden, then cut into 2 x 2-inch pieces.
- Refrigerated in an airtight container, the candies will keep up to 1 week.