Chef Vivian Howard from “A Chef’s Life” shares her bacon-wrapped present. Sweet and tangy meets salty and smoky, completed with a touch of heat and an herbal note. This is one gift you’ll definitely want to receive!
Watch the videoBacon-Wrapped Pineapple
Makes 18 pieces | Total Time: Less Than 60 Mins
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Cut the pineapple into 1-inch cubes. Toss the cubes in the brown sugar.
- Lay down a slice of bacon, and place a pineapple cube at the bottom of the slice. Top it with a few cilantro stems and a thin slice of jalapeno.
- Roll the bacon around the pineapple one time. Cut it free and place the package seam side down on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 13 minutes, or until desired crispness.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro leaves. Serve on a skewer.