Whole30 Grilled Turkey Burgers with Greek Salad and Herb Mayo
Fresh, juicy, crunchy—this Mediterranean dish ticks all the boxes.
Serves 4 | Total Time: Less Than 60 Mins
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Persian cucumbers or 1 regular cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cored, seeded and chopped
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Whole30-compliant mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped mixed herbs, such as dill, parsley, mint and chives
- 1 (16-ounce) package Applegate Organics® Turkey Burgers, not defrosted
- Combine the red onion, lemon juice, olive oil and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a salad bowl. Add the cucumber, tomatoes, bell pepper and radishes and mix well. Set aside.
- Stir together the mayonnaise and chopped herbs in a small bowl. Add ½ teaspoon black pepper and stir well.
- Cook the frozen turkey burgers according to package instructions.
- To serve, spread some of the mayonnaise over the surface of a plate. Top with a burger and some of the salad. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Serve at once.