Spooky Snacky Eyeball Pizzas
Creepy bloodshot eyeballs…or easiest, tastiest snack ever? Maybe they’re both! These little pizzas take just seconds to assemble and will keep your little trick-or-treaters going strong for hours.
Serves 4 to 8 | Total Time: Less Than 30 Mins
- 8 small flour tortillas
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 8 slicesApplegate Naturals® Provolone Cheese
- 8 slices Applegate Naturals® Pepperoni
- 4 large black olives, halved
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Arrange the tortillas on a large baking sheet.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce evenly over each tortilla. Top each with 1 slice of provolone followed by 1 slice of pepperoni.
- Place an olive half in the center of each piece of pepperoni. Arrange the bell pepper slices to look like blood vessels.
- Bake the pizzas until tortillas are toasted and the cheese is bubbling, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve at once.