As featured in The Applegatarian.
"My husband's family lives in Saskatchewan, where there is a very large Ukrainian population and many dishes are flavored with dill. My mother-in-law made this simple dish once for dinner, and it was so good, I now keep it in my regular rotation."
Hjordi Danielson, Applegate Innovation Brand Manager
Serves 6-8 | Total Time: Less Than 30 Mins
- 3 pounds new potatoes, quartered
- 1 large handful fresh dill fronds
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter Kosher salt
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes and dill and simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes. Drain, plucking out and discarding the large fronds of dill.
- Transfer the potatoes to a bowl, then add the butter, tossing gently until melted. Season to taste with salt. Serve at once.