- Start by preheating the oven to 425°F and lining a rimmed baking sheet (or two) with parchment paper.
- Cut a package of Applegate Naturals®
No Sugar Bacon in half crosswise, then wrap up your morsels with the bacon, securing with a wooden pick. Bake until the bacon is crisp, 12 to 15 minutes.
Let your own tastes be your guide when it comes to the stuffing, but here are some suggestions that we like:
- Dried dates: Slit the dates open (remove and discard pit if necessary) and stuff with goat cheese.
- Applegate Organics® The Great Organic Uncured Beef Hot Dog™
Brand - 14oz or Applegate Naturals® Beef Hot Dog: cut the hot dogs in half lengthwise, then again crosswise, to get 4 equal pieces. If you like, wrap first in cheese before wrapping in bacon.
- Fresh fruit: pineapple, figs, apples, peaches, plums etc.
- Fresh vegetables: asparagus, green beans, mushrooms, broccoli, zucchini, sweet onions, etc.
- Jalapeños: Split the peppers lengthwise, discard the ribs and seeds and fill with some Applegate Naturals®
Medium Cheddar Cheese
or Applegate Naturals® Monterey Jack Cheese with Jalapeño Peppers
- Dried figs: Cut in half and stuff with a raw almond.