WELL CARVED™ Organic Mediterranean Turkey Meatballs with Pasta and Herbs
A handful of fresh herbs can really brighten up jarred pasta sauce, helping to make this easy-peasy 20-minute dinner feel very special.
Serves 3-4 | Total Time: Less Than 30 Mins
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 (10-ounce) package Well Carved™ Organic Mediterranean Style Turkey Meatballs
- 1 (8-ounce) package Banza Rotini, or other favorite pasta, cooked & drained
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for serving
- ½ cup chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley, basil, mint and/or chives
- Grated Parmesan or Pecorino cheese, for serving
- In medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine tomato sauce and meatballs. Bring to a boil: reduce to simmer. Cover. Cook 15 to 18 minutes, or until meatballs are heated through.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water according to package instructions. Drain.
- To serve, divide pasta among dinner plates. Top with meatballs and sauce. Drizzle with olive oil, top with a shower of fresh herbs. Serve with grated cheese on the side.