WELL CARVED™ Organic Grass-Fed Beef Burger Chili
This chili, made with Well Carved™ Organic Grass-Fed Beef Burgers, is loaded with veggies and beans, but still delivers classic chili flavor and satisfaction.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) package Well Carved™
Organic Grass-Fed Beef Burgers
- ¼ cup chili powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (15-ounce) cans beans, such as pinto, kidney or black, drained
- 3 cups water
- Shredded Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese, for serving
- Sir Kensington's Mexican-Inspired Chile Lime Crema Everything Sauce, for serving
- SIETE Traditional Hot Sauce, for serving
- Chopped scallions, for serving
- Chopped cilantro, for serving
- In large pot over medium heat, heat oil.
- Add onion and bell pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes, or until softened.
- Add burgers. Cook, breaking up with wooden spoon until cooked and crumbled.
- Stir in chili powder, salt and pepper. Add tomatoes, beans and 3 cups water.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, 25 to 30 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve chili with cheese, crema, hot sauce, scallions and cilantro.