Turkey Lettuce Wraps by Turning Green Intern Jenny
As a college student balancing academics, work and extracurriculars, I often don’t have a lot of time to prepare meals, which is why I love these lettuce wraps—they’re so quick and easy, yet still very delicious and nourishing! I am a huge veggie lover, so I always add a bunch of fresh veggies to mine, which pair perfectly with APPLEGATE® turkey and cheese. For those looking for a simple, tasty, quick-to-make and extremely customizable meal, this is the perfect recipe for you!
- Lettuce, well washed
- 2–3 slices APPLEGATE ORGANICS® Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast
- 1–2 slices APPLEGATE ORGANICS® Provolone Cheese
- Assorted sliced vegetables, such as tomatoes, avocados, cucumbers, etc. Dressing of your choice
- Start by taking a few pieces of your favorite lettuce to layer on top of each other. Place a few slices of turkey on top of the lettuce base, followed by the cheese.
- Now it’s time to personalize your wrap! I like to add tomatoes, avocado, cucumbers and any other seasonal organic finds!
- Once you have all your toppings arranged, add a dressing or sauce of your choice. Take the side end of your wrap and roll it up to enclose the filling. You can cut your wrap into smaller pieces, if you like. Enjoy!