The New Yorker Panini
Try this: As you savor this amazing creation, remember that the New Yorker Panini is completely easy to make again! Isn't that an almost illegally good feeling?
- Layer Applegate Black Forest Ham, Applegate Aged Cheddar, and thinly sliced Granny Smith apple on slices of rustic Italian or sourdough bread.
- Lightly brush the top of sandwiches with olive oil and grill on a panini press until golden brown.
- If you don’t own a panini press, place the sandwiches in a heavy skillet, and weigh the panini down with a smaller skillet and a teapot filled halfway with water. Cook the panini over medium heat until the bottoms are nicely toasted and golden brown. Flip the panini over and repeat.
- Serve panini with honey mustard sauce for dipping.
To make honey mustard sauce:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a mixing bowl until well blended.