Mini Mummy Pizzas
Little hands will have a great time helping to assemble these mini mummy pizzas.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Split open the English muffins and arrange face up on a baking sheet.
- Spread each muffin evenly with tomato sauce.
- Place 2 pepperoni slices near each other on the sauce, and top with 2 olive slices; these are the mummy’s eyes.
- Arrange the strips of cheese in a haphazard criss-cross pattern over the muffins; these are the mummy’s bandages.
- Bake the mummies in the oven until the cheese is golden brown and melted, about 10 minutes. Remove the pizzas from the oven and serve hot.
Watch how they're made