Mediterranean Chicken Sheet Pan Supper
Who doesn’t love the ease of a sheet pan supper? This Whole30
-compliant version is loaded with chicken, tomatoes, fennel, black olives and comes together in less than 30 minutes.
- 1 large fennel bulb, trimmed and sliced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1–2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) package Applegate Naturals®
Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- ½ cup oil-cured black olives, pitted and torn in half (any variety, canned or fresh - as long as there are no added sulfites)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Combine the fennel, onion and cherry tomatoes on a sheet pan. Drizzle with the olive oil and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Toss gently together to coat. Scatter the rosemary sprigs over the vegetables.
- Roast in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and scatter the chicken strips and olives over the vegetables. Stir gently to combine.
- Roast in the oven until the chicken is heated through, about 5 minutes. Serve at once.